Korean Coalition Club- Founded 08.01.2011 by Terry Kim & Alex Liow
President: Terry Kim & Alex Liow
Vice President: Gina Lee & Katie Cho
Sponsor: Ms.Kim
Email Assignments to: terryatlaces@yahoo.com
President: Terry Kim & Alex Liow
Vice President: Gina Lee & Katie Cho
Sponsor: Ms.Kim
Email Assignments to: terryatlaces@yahoo.com
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
KCC LACES Introduction.
Hello guys, I will be picking new candidates soon for this club. So far I do not know which positions I will be releasing due to delayed instructions for this new club. Regarding the instructions below, this club (KCC-Korean Coalition Church) consists of over 2500 Korean churches in America. We have the same cause for LiNK (Liberty in North Korea), but this is more professional. I've been part of this organization for over two years and I have great passion for it as well as other causes. I mean, how can a human being not have passion to love and save another, even if you don't know them personally. Unless you think your lives are worth more than 300,000 people out there suffering from human crisis, I strongly recommend you to join this great opportunity, not only to make history but also to learn the truth about the other half of the world. During the meetings, Alex & I will talk about our experience over the past summer and prepare you guys to a greater experience. However, this club is limited to a specific religion-believers of Christ. This is because of the steps we go through during the internship trip-churches, prayer vigils, etc. God will work among us the whole time ;). Also there will be specific limit spaces for this club since our goal is to raise enough money to go to Washington DC. so if you are interested please msg me through facebook, email, or leave a comment below. The meeting date is not posted but please follow this blog by simply clicking "follow" on the left sidebar. Unlike LiNK, KCC passes documentations, bills, and legal papers to easen the travel for North Korean Refugees and Defectors to America. You will get to meet congressmen and senators during your trip the following summer and meet famous singers and celebrities during concerts. Community service hours will be given once I get this group to be accepted in the Presidential Awards listings. Until then, I just need people who are interested. Talk soon - Terry.
Fundraisers will go to reducing your fees for your trip to Washington DC during summer for an internship (4 days 3 nights aprox).
-email: terrykcc@yahoo.com
-phone/text-2135005906
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment