Korean Coalition Club- Founded 08.01.2011 by Terry Kim & Alex Liow

President: Terry Kim & Alex Liow
Vice President: Gina Lee & Katie Cho
Sponsor: Ms.Kim
Email Assignments to: terryatlaces@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MEETING 9/22/11

There is an real important meeting tomorrow in Ms.Kim's room at Lunch. Chances are, if you don't show up tomorrow you won't be able to be in KCC. That's because there are limit space. I was only expecting 10-12 members because of the fundraising process but we have over 18 right now. There will be no favor or connections between me and you for the spots, only commitment and passion. So please make sure to come tomorrow. Also, you need an account and follow this blog because that is part of the requirement. I won't be posting anything on the Facebook Group Page, so make sure you do that. If more than 12 people show up tomorrow I have to narrow it down somehow because I don't think we can manage to make plane tickets and build superior speeches with more than 10-12 people. See you there!

No comments: