Korean Coalition Club- Founded 08.01.2011 by Terry Kim & Alex Liow

President: Terry Kim & Alex Liow
Vice President: Gina Lee & Katie Cho
Sponsor: Ms.Kim
Email Assignments to: terryatlaces@yahoo.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

10/6 BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT.

This Thursday is Back to School Night.
It will be our first Fund-Raiser and I've decided that we should sell KOREAN GALBI BURRITO and GREEN TEA. Please write down below if you want to participate.
REWARD: 200 POINTS.
-If you have a water boiler write down "WATER BOILER"
I need one person on each category:
- Taco Meat/Hot sauce.: Me
- Onions chopped:Katie Cho
- Cilantro washed:
- SALA (buy or make): 
- Green Tea & Cups:
- Plates, Fork, & Napkins: Aaron Yoo
- Boilers: Terry + MORE


ALL ITEMS WILL BE REIMBURSED WITH RECEIPT. First write below if you can participate and I will give you a call you tomorrow if you are interested. my cell is: 213 500 5906 if i dont call you tmrw by 9.


CANCELED because of weather and lack of support.

9 comments:

Katie Cho said...

i can bring chopped onions, but how much..

KCC (Korean Coalition Church) said...

a LOT enough to feed 100. and yayyy ;)

aaron said...

plates and napkins

J Hong said...

sorry. i have something i have to do that night.

Justin Gamboa said...

what kind of green tea?

KCC (Korean Coalition Church) said...

any kind but i can just buy it at the korean market for really cheap. i need boilers! and someone to warm up the tortilla wrap

Richard Kang said...

I can't go to Back to School Night because I have something that night.

John Baek said...

I can't go because of prior plans.

Anonymous said...

ok